At UKVISAS.COM we can remove stress and worry for you. Our multi-lingual team of qualified advisers can quickly assess the viability of your situation and advise on which route to take. Our starting point is usually a face-to-face, telephone or email discussion to ascertain exactly what your requirements are. Once we understand your needs, we draw on our experience and expertise to tell you exactly what is legally possible and which type or types of visa are appropriate for your UK visa and immigration situation. If you engage our services we will:
- Give you a full and detailed list of documents you need to provide;
- Prepare the application form and send it to you to check and sign;
- Submit the application on your behalf to the UK immigration authorities;
- Monitor progress of the application and respond to any enquiries;
- Where necessary, keep you informed of progress;
- Once the application has been approved, advise where necessary on other immigration requirements
We are a qualified and experienced immigration firm, regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). We offer assistance and specialist advice on specific immigration issues. We are not part of the Home Office. General immigration advice and forms can be found on the Home Office website www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk.